Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
- This is a leave no trace event. Please discard any trash in the trash cans provided or carry it out with you. This includes cigarettes and cigarette butts.
- Leave no trace also includes offerings. Please make the offering of leaving nothing but footsteps and taking nothing but memories.
- The organizers have the right to expel anyone deemed to not be abiding by the local laws and rules and/or is acting in an unruly manner. No refunds will be given if expulsion is necessary.
- The Pagan Marketplace of Ideas opens at 11 am. Organizations and vendors are permitted to begin set up at 9:00 am. In order to open on time, all organizations and vendors are requested to be onsite and completely set up by 10:45 am.
- The Marketplace closes at 6 pm. Organizations and vendors are required to leave their tables set up for the entirety of the event (11 am-6 pm). We ask that all tables and areas be cleared and cleaned by 7:30 pm.
- While pets are allowed according to One World, Marketplace is not insured to cover any accidents that may occur, so for this reason we discourage bringing pets to the event.
In honor of the spirit of the Atlanta Pagan Marketplace of Ideas, which is more than just a marketplace for businesses but a bazaar for ideas, wisdom, knowledge, and experience; we all come together here to share with one another, learn from one another, and to celebrate not only our similarities but also our differences. We show respect for one another regardless of what path we walk, because we are an event that represents solidarity, strength, support, and coexistence. We cherish the energy brought not only by the groups, vendors and organizations, but also by each an every single individual person who attends and walks the grounds of Marketplace. In order for this event to function the way it is meant to, all vendors, organizations, schools/seminaries, volunteers, and attendees are required to respect those around us and behave in an appropriate manner. Altercations are prohibited and can result in expulsion from the grounds. So please help us to make this yet another wonderful year for Marketplace.
This is an indoor/outdoor event. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.